An account of the rise and progress of the dispute between the masters and journeymen printers, [electronic resource] : exemplified in the trial at large, with remarks thereupon, and the speeches of Messrs. Knapp, Raine, and Hovell, both on the trial and at the time of passing sentence; together with those of the counsel for the prosecution: with notes and illustrations upon the whole. Published for the benefit of the men in confinement.
- London : sold by J. Ridgway, York Street, St. James's, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,,10-72p. ; 8⁰.
- Atkinson, E. (Edward) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Revivals -- Netherlands.
Trials (Conspiracy) -- England -- London.
Strikes and lockouts -- Printers -- England -- London.
Strikes and lockouts -- Journey workers -- England -- London.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Journeyman printers = Edward Atkinson, Luke Ball, John Turk, John Warwick, and Nathanael Lynham.
The dispute was over the number of apprentices master printers should take on.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53269.
- Atkinson, E. (Edward).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|