An inquiry into the belief of the Christians of the first three centuries, [electronic resource] : respecting the one Godhead of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Being a sequel to a Scriptural confutation of the Rev. Mr. Lindsey's late apology. By William Burgh, Esq.
- Standardized Title:
- Scriptural confutation. sequel
- York : printed by A. Ward, for the author, and sold by W. Nicoll, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, London, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,472p. ; 8⁰.
- Lindsey, Theophilus, 1723-1808. Apology ... on resigning the Viccarage of Catterick Yorkshire.
Trinity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53290.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|