Schism try'd and condemn'd [electronic resource] : containing the sentiments of the foreign reform'd churches; and proving, that all the pleas against conformity to the establish'd church of England are vain and frivolous, and Separation from it Sinful. By the author of the first part, Part II.
- Standardized Title:
- Schism try'd and condemn'd. Part II.
- London : printed for Arthur Bettesworth, at the Red Lyon in Pater-Noster-Row, 1716.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
47,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Doctrines.
Church of England -- Doctrinal and controversial works -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The first part entitled, 'Schism try'd and condemn'd by the sentiments of the most eminent writers among the dissenters. ..'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53356.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|