An introduction to electricity. [electronic resource] : In six sections. I. Of Electricity in general. II. A Description of the Electrical Machine. III. A Description of the Apparatus (belonging to the Machine) for making Electrical Experiments. IV. How to know if the Machine be in good Order for performing the Experiment, and how to put it in order if it be not. V. How to make the Electrical Experiments, and to preserve Buildings from Damage by Lightning. VI. Medical Electricity. Illustrated with copper-plates. By James Ferguson, F. R. S.
- London : printed for W. Strahan, and T. Cadell, (successor to Mr. Millar,) in the Strand, MDCCLXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,140p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Electricity -- Early works to 1850.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53441.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|