A defence of the doctrine of the Man-Christ Jesus his descent from heaven, [electronic resource] : As it is laid down and prov'd in the Bishop of Gloucester's Discourse upon that Subject. With a farther Confirmation of it from the Old Testament. By a Presbyter of the Church of England. To which is annex'd by the Publisher, A Second Defence of that Doctrine; Being an Answer to the Pretended Confutation thereof, expresly Levell'd at the said Discourse, in a Sermon Preach'd by Thomas Wise, B.D. &c. the last St. Peter's Day, to the University of Oxford; lately Printed.
- London : printed for John Wyat, at the Rose in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1707.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,108p. ; 8⁰.
- Jesus Christ -- Early works to 1800.
Speeches, addresses, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53482.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|