An historical account of the original and nature, [electronic resource] : as well as the Law of devises and revocations. By a late Learned Judge.
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by E. and R. Nutt, and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edward Sayer, Esq;) for J. Walthoe, over-against the Royal Exchange, in Cornhill, M.DCC.XXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,174,,16p. ; 8⁰.
- Wills -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Judge = Sir Geoffrey Gilbert.
With a final separately paginated section advertising books printed for J. Wathoe.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53692.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|