Instructions necessary for using the anti-venereal bougie in curing the retention of urine, and all maladies in the urethra [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Robinson in Ludgate-Street, W. Owen at Temple-Barr, and J. Barnes opposite the End of the Haymarket, near Pallmall, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
22p. ; 8⁰.
- Urethra -- Early works to 1800.
Urine -- Retention -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Preface signed and dated: 'F. Lallier. Little Suffolk-Street, King's Haymarket, 29th Sept. 1753.'- Horizontal chain lines.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53887.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|