The history of the rebellion and civil wars in Ireland, [electronic resource] : with the true state and condition of that kingdom before the year 1640; and the most material Passages and Actions which since that Time have contributed to the Calamities it hath undergone. Written by the Right Honourable Edward Earl of Clarendon, Late Lord High Chancellor of England, Privy Counsellor in the Reigns of King Charles the First and the Second.
- London : printed for J. Wilford, at the Three-Flower-de-Luces in Little-Britain, MDCCXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,381,p,plates : ports. ; 8⁰.
- Ireland -- History -- 1625-1649.
Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641.
Great Britain -- History -- Puritan Revolution, 1642-1660.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'The first additional volume to the History of the grand rebellion. By Edward Earl of Clarendon'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53952.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|