The gouty man's companion, [electronic resource] : or a Dietetical and Medicinal Regimen: as well On the Approach, as in the State, and In the Declination of the gout, with Preventative Directions, in the Intervals of the Paroxysms. By John Cheshire, MB. of Leicester. Experto Crede.
- Nottingham : printed by G. Ayscough, for the author, and sold by the booksellers in town and country, MDCCXLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,,97,,4,13,p. ; 8⁰.
- Gout -- Popular works -- Early works to 1800.
Materia Medica -- Popular Works -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Nottingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T55027.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|