A caution and warning to the inhabitants of Great Britain [electronic resource] : but more especially to her rulers, and all in power. By Thomas Shillitoe.
- London : printed for the author; and sold by Darton and Harvey, No. 55, Grace-Church-Street, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
34,p. ; 12⁰.
- Great Britain -- Moral conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Smith, J. Friends' books, 2.571
English Short Title Catalog, T55202.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|