A copy of the Royal Charter and statutes of the Society of Antiquaries of London [electronic resource] : and of orders and regulations established by the council of the Society. Printed by order of the council for the use of the members. .
- London : printed by T. Bensley, Bolt Court, Fleet Street, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,52p. ; 4⁰.
- Antiquarians -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T55270.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|