A plain and earnest address to Britons, [electronic resource] : especially farmers, on the interesting state of public affairs, in Great Britain and France. By a farmer.
- The ninth edition.
- [London?] : Printed in the year MDCCXCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 8⁰.
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809. Rights of man.
Farmers -- Great Britain -- Political activity.
France -- Politics and government -- 1789-1799.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- On verso of titlepage: "A material part of the following observations were extracted from the "Annals of agriculture' by A. Young, Esq.".
Price from imprint: Price 2d. or 1s. 8d. per dozen.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T55603.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|