Europe in danger [electronic resource] : or an enquiry into the causes of the misfortunes of the last campaign, with the means of avoiding them in future, By the Commencement of decisive hostilities. Addressed to monarchs, ministers, leaders of their forces, and the people.
- London : printed for J. Debrett, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,81,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- History -- 1794.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56089.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|