Mr. Pitt's reply to Mr. Orde [electronic resource] : being a correct abstract of the speeches of those two right honourable gentlemen, as delivered in the different senates of Great Britain and Ireland, on the subject of the new commercial regulations between the two countries; with a defence of both.
- Dublin : printed by P. Byrne, No. 35, College-Green, M,DCC,LXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Ireland.
Ireland -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price a British Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56092.
- Orde, Thomas, Baron Bolton, 1746-1807.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|