An essay on atheism and deism [electronic resource] : or, deism prov'd to be worse than atheism; and The pretended deist, who is a conceal'd atheist far worse, and the falsely pretended Revelationist worst of all. To which is added Some confutive Remarks, on two Pamphlets lately publish'd. The one Entitled deism fairly stated, and the other a Summary of deism. And to which is added The Being of God Mathematically Demonstrated.
- London : printed for H. Carpenter, in Fleet-Street, M.DCC.XLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
84p. ; 8⁰.
- Atheism -- Early works to 1800.
Deism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56212.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|