A word to the wise, [electronic resource] : a comedy, as it was performed at the Theatre Royal, in Drury-Lane. By Hugh Kelly, Esq. of the Middle-Temple, Author of False Delicacy.
- A new edition.
- London : printed for Edward and Charles Dilly, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,99,p. ; 8⁰.
- English drama (Comedy) -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and an epilogue.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56475.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|