The glory of the Lord Jesus Christ, [electronic resource] : and the Participation thereof by all true Christians. A sermon Preached at The Funeral of Mr. Richard Warren, Gent. Who Dyed February the 6th. and was Buried Feb. the 9th, 1703/4. By John Jeffery, D. D. Arch-Deacon of Norwich, and Minister of St. Peters of Mancroft.
- Norwich : printed by Fr. Burges for the Widow Oliver in the Cockey-Lane, near the Market-Place, 1704.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. N.T. John XVII, 24 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Norwich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56584.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|