A new rehearsal, [electronic resource] : or Bays the Younger. Containing an examen of The ambitious step-mother. Tamerlane, The biter, Fair Penitent, Royal Convert, Ulysses, And Jane Shore. All written by N. Rowe Esq;. Also a word or two upon Mr. Pope's Rape of the lock. To which is prefix'd, a preface in vindication of criticism in General, by the lat Earl of Shaftsbury.
- London : printed for J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane, MDCCXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,74,73-88p. ; 12⁰.
- Rowe, Nicholas, 1674-1718.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Charles Gildon.
The titles of Rowe's plays are bracketted together in groups of three and four on the titlepage.
Page numbers 73, 74 are repeated but text and register are continuous.
Price from imprint: price 1 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56633.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|