An analysis of the laws of England. [electronic resource] : The third edition; to which is prefixed an introductory discourse on the study of the law. By William Blackstone, Esq. D.C.L. Barrister at law, and vinerian professor of the laws of England in the University of Oxford.
- Oxford : printed at the Clarendon Press, M.DCC.LVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
lxx,,189,p. ; 8⁰.
- Law -- Great Britain.
Law -- Study and teaching.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56693.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|