A caveat to the treaters [electronic resource] : or, the Modern Schemes of partition examin'd, With relation to the Safety of Europe in general, and of Great-Britain and Ireland in particular. Including an answer to several late Pamphlets on that Subject; with a more particular Account of the Conferences at Gertruydenberg than has yet been publish'd.
- London : printed for S. Popping at the Raven in Pater-Noster-Row, 1711.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,88p. ; 8⁰.
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731. Ballance of Europe.
Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745. Conduct of the allies.
Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731. Essay at a plain exposition of that difficult phrase a good peace.
Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731. Reasons why this nation ought to put a speedy end to this expensive war.
Geertruidenberg Negociation, 1710.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1701-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Francis Hare; sometimes atributed to William Wagstaffe (Halkett & Laing).
With a half-title.
Price from imprint: price 1 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 4695
English Short Title Catalog, T56742.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|