Giving alms no charity, [electronic resource] : And Employing the poor A Grievance to the nation, Being an essay Upon this Great Question, Whether Work-Houses, Corporations, and Houses of Correction for Employing the Poor, as now practis'd in England; or Parish-Stocks, as propos'd in a late Pamphlet, Entituled, A Bill for the better Relief, Imployment and Settlement of the Poor, &c. Are not mischievous to the Nation, tending to the Destruction of our Trade, and to encrease the Number and Misery of the Poor. Addressed to the Parliament of England. .
- London : printed, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, MDCCIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
28p. ; 4⁰.
- Bill for the better relief, employment, and settlement of the poor.
Poor -- Great Britain.
Charity laws and legislation -- England.
Almshouses and workhouses -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Economic conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Defoe.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Moore, 88
English Short Title Catalog, T56904.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|