Remarks on the speech of James late Earl of Derwentwater, [electronic resource] : Beheaded on Tower-Hill for High-Treason, February 24. 1715/16.
- London : printed for R. Burleigh in Amen-Corner 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 8⁰.
- Montagu, Edward Wortley, 1713-1776.
Derwentwater, James Radcliffe, Earl of, 1689-1716.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe (Moore, Novak ("perhaps")). Attribution disputed by Furbank and Owens, Defoe de-attributions.
With the text of the speech.
Price from imprint: price 3 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Moore, 343
English Short Title Catalog, T56958.
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|