Felicia to Charlotte [electronic resource] : being letters from a young lady in the country, to her friend in town. Containing A Series of the most interesting Events, interspersed with Moral Reflections; chiefly tending to prove, that the Seeds of Virtue are implanted in the Mind of every Reasonable Being.
- London : printed for R. Griffiths at the Dunciad in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and G. Woodfall at the King's-Arms, Charing-Cross, M.DCC.XLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,310p. ; 12⁰.
- Epistolary fiction -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Felicia = Mary Collyer.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T57327.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|