Practical instructions in horsemanship : including hints for instruction, an essay on proper bridling, and on the method of correcting the usual defects in the working of the curb reins / by Eugene De Kieffer.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : Eugene De Kieffer, 1868.
iv, 99,  p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Local notes:
- Fairman Rogers copy 1 imperfect: t.p. and frontispiece detached from spine.
Fairman Rogers copy 3 imperfect: two plates wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Pearson, Leonard (bookplate) (donor) (Fairman Rogers copy 1)
Van Kirk, S. Frances (donor) (Fairman Rogers copy 3)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Fox, C.G. The Fairman Rogers Coll. on the horse and equitation, 210
- Fairman Rogers Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|