A mechanical account of the non-naturals [electronic resource] : being a brief explication of the changes made in humane bodies, by air, diet, &c. Together With an Enquiry into the Nature and Use of Baths upon the same Principles. To which is prefix'd, The Doctrin of Animal Secretion in several Propositions. By Jer. Wainewright, M.D.
- The second edition, revis'd.
- London : printed by J. B. for Ralph Smith, at the Bible under the Royal Exchange in Cornhill, 1708.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,196,p. ; 8⁰.
- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The unnumbered leaf before p.1 is a blank leaf, a8.
The last two leaves contain advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T58316.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|