The pilgrim's progress, [electronic resource] : from this world to that which is to come: Delivered under the similitude of a dream. In three parts. Wherein is set forth The Manner of his setting out; the several Dangers and Difficulties he met with in his journey; and the many Victories he obtained over the World, the Flesh, and the Devil; together with his happy Arrival at the C lestial City. By John Bunyan. To which is added, the life and death of the author. .
- A new edition adorned with cuts.
- Glasgow : printed by J. & J. Robertson, MDCCLXXIX 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
576p. : ill.,port. ; 12⁰.
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes the anonymous Part 3.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T58388.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|