The holy war [electronic resource] : made by Shaddai upon Diabolus, for the regaining of the metropolis of the world, or, the losing and taking again of the town of Mansoul. By John Bunyan, Late Minister of the Gospel in Bedford, and Author of the Pilgrim's Progress, Complete in Two Parts. An entire new and correct edition, illustrated with notes, Explanatory, Experimental, and Practical, In the same Manner as those lately added to The Pilgrim's Progress, By W. Mason. The whole now embelished with the most suberb and elegant Set of Copper plates, engraved by Morris, Pollard, Grainger, Goldar, &c. from the Original Designs of Dodd, Hamilton, and other celebrated Artists.
- London : printed, by permission of the former proprietors, for the editor; and now published by Alex. Hogg, No. 16, Paternoster-Row; and Vallance and Conder, in Cheapside, 1782.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,343,;,32p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes: 'An authentic account of the life and death of Mr. John Bunyan', as indicated in the directions to the binder on verso of p.343, with a separate titlepage and register.
The notes are by Samuel Adams.
Published in ten parts.
Pp.339-343 contain advertisements.
Also issued in the same year with out the advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T58561.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|