Biographical and literary anecdotes of William Bowyer, [electronic resource] : Printer, F. S. A. and of many of his learned friends. Containing an incidental view of the progress and advancement of literature in this kingdom from the beginning of the present century to the end of the year MDCCLXXVII. By John Nichols, his apprentice, partner, and successor.
- London : printed by and for the author, MDCCLXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,232,231*-*232,233-512,521-666p.,plate : port. ; 4⁰.
- Bowyer, William, 1699-1777.
English literature -- 18th century -- Bibliography.
English literature -- Bibliography.
Printers -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Text and register are continuous despite the pagination.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T58716.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|