An enquiry into the contents, [electronic resource] : virtues, and uses, of the Scarborough Spaw-Waters: with The Method of examining any other Mineral-Water. By Peter Shaw, Physician at Scarborough.
- London : printed for the author, and are to be sold by Fletcher Gyles in Holborn, and C. Ward and R. Chandler [London], at the Ship between the two Temple Gates in Fleet-Street, and at their shop in Scarborough, MDCCXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,,166,p. ; 8⁰.
- Mineral waters -- Early works to 1800.
Mineral waters -- England -- Scarborough.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf for mineral waters sold by John Fiddes in London and in Scarborough.
Also issued as part of: Friedrich Hoffman's 'New experiments and observations upon mineral waters', second edition, London, 1743.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T58844.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|