A sermon preach'd at Ockingham, [electronic resource] : February the 17th 1708/9. Being the day appointed by authority for a publick thanksgiving for the great and glorious successes of the last year. By G. C.
- London : printed for Tho. Parkhurst, at the Bible and Three Crowns in Cheapside, near Mercers Chappel, 1709.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Jeremiah IX, 23-24. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
Thanksgiving Day addresses -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- G.C. = George Conway.
Price from imprint: Price Two-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T58869.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|