The pilgrim's progress from this world to that which is to come [electronic resource] : Deliver'd under the Similitude of a dream: Wherein is Discover'd, The Manner of his Setting out, His Dangerous Journey, and Safe Arrival at the Desired Country By John Bunyan.
- Standardized Title:
- Pilgrim's progress. part 1
- The five and twentieth edition, with additions of new cuts.
- London : printed by A.W. for J. Clarke. at the Golden Ball, in Duck-Lane, 1738.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,205,p. : ill.,port. ; 12⁰.
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688 -- Portraits.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T58902.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|