The pilgrim's progress from this world, [electronic resource] : to that which is to come. The second part. Delivered under the similitude of a dream: wherein is set forth, The Manner of the Setting out of Christian's Wife and Children; their Dangerous Journey, and Safe Arrival at the Desired Country. By John Bunyan.
- Standardized Title:
- Pilgrim's progress. Part 2
- The twenty-eighth edition, with the addition of five cuts.
- London : printed for E. Johnston, and the rest of the proprietors, 1780.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,179,p. : ill.,port. ; 12⁰.
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688 -- Portraits.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vertical chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T58945.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|