An act for providing a maintenance for the Marquis of Blandford, [electronic resource] : during the Life of his Father the Duke of Marlborough; and for Rebuilding the Duke's House at Langley, in the County of Bucks; and for Purchasing in, and making void, divers Leases granted by the said Duke, in Trust, for his younger Children; and for other Purposes therein mentioned.
- Standardized Title:
- Bills. 1756-03-01
- [London : s.n., 1756]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
23,p. ; 2⁰.
- Longitude -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a docket title.- Enacted: Private Acts, 29 Geo.II.c.15.- Drop-head title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T59072.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|