An act for vesting certain adjudications, [electronic resource] : now vested in the Crown, by the Conviction or Attainder of Alexander Mackenzie, of Fraserdale, in Hugh Macleod, of Genies, Esquire.
- Standardized Title:
- Bills. 1756-03-05
- [London : s.n., 1756]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Land tenure -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a docket title.
Enacted: Private Acts, 29 Geo.II.c.20.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T59076.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|