An introduction to physiology, [electronic resource] : being A Course of Lectures upon The most important Parts of the animal oeconomy: In which the Nature and Seat, of many Diseases is pointed out, and explained; their curative Indications settled; and the necessary Connexion between regular Practice, and a Knowledge of the Structure and Uses of the Parts is evinced, and illustrated. By Malcolm Flemyng, M. D.
- London : printed for J. Nourse at the Lamb opposite Katherine-Street in the Strand, MDCCLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,396p. ; 8⁰.
- Physiology -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pp.302-303 misnumbered 102-103 respectively.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T59540.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|