The charge of Sir John Gonson, Kt. [electronic resource] : to the Grand Jury of the City and Liberty of Westminster, &c. At the General Quarter-Sessions of the Peace, Held the Twenty fourth Day of April 1728 in Westminster-Hall. Printed at the Desire of the Justices of the Peace for the said City and Liberty; and of the Grand Jury.
- Other Title:
- Charge of Sir John Gonson Knt. to the grand jury of the city and liberty of Westminster
- The second edition.
- London : printed and sold by Joseph Downing, in Bartholomew-Close near West-Smithfield, 1728.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,28p. ; 8⁰.
- Instructions to juries -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T59617.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|