A sermon preach'd at the Guild-Hall chapel, [electronic resource] : London, Septemb. 28. 1706. Being the day of the election of the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor. By Francis Atterbury, D.D Dean of Carlisle, and Chaplain in Ordinary to Her Majesty. Published by Order of the Lord Mayor and Court of Aldermen.
- London : printed by E. P. for Jonah Bowyer, at the Rose in Ludgate-Street, near the West End of St. Paul's Church, 1706.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,13,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Public officers -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T59807.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|