A supplement to the sure guide to Hell. [electronic resource] : In a letter of Approbation from Belzebub, Prince of the infernal Regions, to a favourite Subject on Earth. Wherein His Pleasure is further declared in several peremptory Commands: together with His Paraphrase on each Command.
- Standardized Title:
- Sure guide to Hell. Supplement
- London : printed for Peter Imp, near St. Paul's, MDCCLV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
28p. ; 8⁰.
- Hell -- Early works to 1800.
Lust -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Belzebub = Benjamin Bourn.
With a half-title.
The imprint is false.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T59952.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|