A sermon preach'd at the funeral of the Right Noble William Duke of Devonshire, [electronic resource] : in the church of All-Hallows in Derby, on Fryday Septemb. 5th. MDCCVII. By White Kennet D. D. Archdeacon of Huntingdon, and Chaplain in Ordinary to Her Majesty.
- London : printed and sold by H. Hills, in Black-Fryars, near the Water-Side. For the Benefit of the Poor, 1707.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
5,p. ; 8⁰.
- Cavendish family.
Devonshire, William Cavendish, Duke of, 1640-1707 -- Funeral sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T60171.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|