Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session. The petition of Agnes Myles, ... and Agnes Annan, ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh?, 1760]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
17,p. ; 4⁰.
- Myles, Agnes -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Against James Farmer.
Signed at end: Alex. Lockhart.
Drop-head title; dated at head: 31st January, 1760.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T60801.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|