An essay on the Lord's supper [electronic resource] : wherein is shewn, the nature and end of that sacrament; the obligation to frequent it; the proper dispositions for receiving it; and the advantages of a worthy reception. To which are added, prayers, Thanksgivings, and Meditations, suitable to the Subject. .
- Standardized Title:
- Essai sur l'eucharistie. English
- London : printed and sold by J. Mechell, at his Printing office, the King's-Arms, in Fleet-street. Sold also by Messrs Longman and Shewell, C. Hitch, T. Astley, R. Ware, S. Birt, B. Dod, J. Baker, J. and J. Rivington, J. Brotherton, W. Meadows, J. Davidson, J. Hedges, P. Vaillant and M. Chastel, M.DCC.XLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
x,102,,76p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Lord's Supper -- Prayer-books and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to P. D.
The 'Prayers, thanksgivings, and meditations' has separate titlepage and pagination, but the register is continuous.
Originally published as 'Essai sur l'eEucharistie'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T60823.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|