Upwards of one hundred and fifty new designs, [electronic resource] : for chimney pieces; from the plain and simple, to the most superb and magnificent, Properly adapted to Rooms, Halls, Saloons, Lobbies, &c. Of every Dimension; With the Proportions they bear to each, and full and complete instructions to workmen; Enriched with a great Variety of Arches, Doors, Windows, Cornices, Architraves, Ornaments for Trusses, Pedestals, Pediments, Columns, Imposts, Modillions, Soffets, &c. To which is added, A concise and clear Description of the Five Orders of architecture, Regulated by a Scale of Twelve equal Parts; with Observations on Rules and Methods to be observed in Drawing the Whole. By Abraham Swan, Architect. Adorned with fifty-four copper-plates, elegantly Engraved.
- Standardized Title:
- Designs for chimnies
- London : printed for Robert Sayer, at No. 53, in Fleet-Street, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
31,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
Architecture -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T60920.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|