Remarks upon the late resolutions of the House of Commons, [electronic resource] : respecting the Proposed Change of the poor laws. To which are subjoined, Some General Observations upon the printed bill. By Henry Zouch, Clerk, a Justice of the Peace.
- Leeds : printed by G. Wright; and sold by all the Booksellers in Town and Country, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
56p. ; 8⁰.
- Poor laws -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Leeds.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The preface is dated: January 31, 1776.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T61145.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|