Pharmacopœia officinalis & extemporanea. [electronic resource] : Or, a complete English dispensatory, in four parts. Containing, I. The Theory of Pharmacy, and the several Processes therein. II. A Description of the Officinal Simples, with their Virtues and Preparations, Galenical and Chymical. III. The Officinal Compositions, according to the last Alterations of the College: Together with some Others of uncommon Efficacy, taken from the most Celebrated Authors. IV. Extemporaneous Prescriptions, distributed into Classes suitable to their Intentions in Cure. To which is added, An Account of the Common Adulterations both of simples and compounds; with some Marks to detect them by. By John Quincy, M.D.
- The tenth edition, much enlarged and corrected.
- London : printed for Thomas Longman, at the Ship in Pater-Noster-Row, M.DCC.XXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,700,lxp. ; 8⁰.
- Dispensatories -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an advertisement leaf before the titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T61385.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|