A description of the four parts of the world, [electronic resource] : viz. Europe, Asia, Africa, America, With the several Kingdoms, &c. contained therein. Together with the Religion, Nature of the Air, Soil, and different Traffick of each Province or Kingdom. To which is added, An Introduction for the more easy understanding the Form of the World.
- London : printed and sold in London, [1800?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Geography -- Early works to 1800.
Hymns, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Hadding.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T61407.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|