The grounds of a holy life [electronic resource] : or the way by which many who were heathens, came to be Christians; and Such as are now Sinners, may come to be numbered with Saints; by little Preaching. To which is added, Paul's speech to the Bishop of Crete. As also, a true touch-stone or trial of Christianity. By Hugh Turford.
- The twelfth edition.
- London : printed and sold by James Phillips, in George-Yard, Lombard-Street, 1778.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,143,p. ; 12⁰.
Christian life -- Quaker authors.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T61553.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|