Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of James Bogie tanner in Lesly, David Miller in Wandersknow, Andrew Inglis in Kirkaldy, John Landale in Parks of Balgony, James Anderson in Doctoun, Robert Swan in Fruchie, and Andrew Shoolbred in Falkland, ... [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1767]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
14p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of Scotland -- Establishment and disestablishment -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Real property -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: January 22. 1767.
Signed: And. Crosbie.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T61649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|