An act to impower the Warden and Society of the King's town of Sutton Coldfield, [electronic resource] : in the County of Warwick, to grant Part of a Common, called Sutton Coldfield Park, unto Simon Luttrell, Esquire, and his Heirs.
- Standardized Title:
- Bills. 1757-02-16
- [London : s.n., 1757]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a docket title.
Enacted: Private Acts, 30 Geo.II.c.13.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T61728.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|