Unanimity the security of a nation. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at Hackney, on Thursday, April 23, 1795; on the presentation of the colours to the loyal hackney volunteers. By the Rev. J. Symons, B.D. Published at the request of the association.
- London : printed for F. and C. Rivington, No. 62, St. Paul's Church Yard; J. Robson, Bond Street; and J. Deighton, Holborn, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii,,32p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Matthew XII, 25 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: 'A sermon preached at Hackney, on the presentation of the colours to the Loyal Hackney Volunteers'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T61782.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|