An apology for a Protestant dissent from a national-church, [electronic resource] : or civil Establishment of Religion: Principally supported upon The Writings of Phileleutherus Cantabrigiensis of 1719, and those of the Right Reverend Dr. Benjamin Hoadley, when Bishop of Bangor, and now of Winchester. By the City of ... appointing a Committee to prosecute certain Dissenting-Gentlemen, who have refused to serve the Office of Sheriff. .
- London : published by B. Bourn under the Royal-Exchange, 1755.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
60p. ; 8⁰.
- Hoadly, Benjamin, 1676-1761.
Herne, Thomas, d. 1722. False notion of a Christian priesthood.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Caleb Fleming.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T61978.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|